- 10 mm size
- Nominal flow rate up to 200 Nl/min
- Available sub-base mounted or with M5 threaded ports
- The ability to replace valves without disconnecting the pipework
- Wide range of input modules
- Available with a wide range of serial system protocols
- Wide range of accessories
- Stand-alone or manifold mounted versions
- Suitable for use with pressure or vacuum.
Versatility and maximum reliability: With these prerogatives in mind, new products are being developed dedicated to control in a smarter context. Having the flexibility to be configured within control systems to provide optimal management through a constant interface and communication with the machines control system. The Pneumax 3000 series solenoid valve range has been developed with this in mind and has been developed to suit both stand-alone and manifold mounted applications.
Both stand alone and manifold mounted versions are available in the most commonly used types, capable of working with positive pressures up to 10 Bar or vacuum. The valves have aluminum bodies with integrated electrical connections, manual override and an LED that indicates when the valve is actuated. The Pneumax 3000 series is another addition to the extensive range of solenoid valve systems designed for applications from assembly to automotive.