MLGA Multi-Axes Locator for Geometric Alignments
Positioning locator with interpolated electric actuators with ball bushings and brushless servo motors, all controlled by a digital driver system to provide the geometric alignments
- Compact design: the MLGA can be used on grounded toolings or on end effectors with robots
- High repeatability and high location accuracy
- High protection level against contamination:
all components are protected against welding spatter and deposits of debris from on-going mechanical processes. Suitable for harsch environments, as Body In White
- User-friendly interface – Simplified HMI, augmented reality and cloud connection.
- DIGITAL TWIN for commissioning, testing,training and customer specific adoption
- RECONFIGURABILITY: the system allows the operator to adjust the location in order to quickly and easily adapt to different geometric alignments of different models
- SINAMICS S120 drives with extended safety functions
- SIMATIC IoT2040 PLATFORM: in Cloud accurate
monitoring of functional parameters and data analytics.
- SINEMA REMOTE CONNECT for secure maintenance and connection
- AUGMENTED REALITY for easy to use interoperability with the machine and production line.