Experience and reliability
Founded in 1990 Pneumax Veneto has over the years developed into a true partner for all companies in the North East.
Skilled technicians offer design advice to provide all the support equipment to accompany the products and systems.
A dedicated training room equipped with teaching panels means that Pneumax Veneto can organize training courses and demonstration sessions for its customers.
Our large warehouse means Pneumax’s product range is always available.
Assembly and testing area
Pneumax’s service includes product assembly and testing in line with the customer’s specifications.
Preparation of assembled or to be assembled material. Use of unique code provided or proposed by the customer.
- Possibility of using unique codes for creation and management of machine kits
- 100% control during realization and shipment of the kits
- Optimized management for the customer both during order phase and when receiving and storing the kits
- Optimization of code/registry management
- Use of dedicated areas and equipment
- Assembly by specialist staff to ensure maximum quality
- Product inspection using appropriate equipment for testing dimensional, electrical, pneumatic tightness and functional characteristics, so avoiding problems during commissioning
- Optimized production of plug and play panels with integrated mechanics and electronics
- Management of machine parts and systems
- Possibility of mounting bought-in components and assemblies
Consoles and Cabinets
- Mounting of components and assemblies in metal or polymer consoles or cabinets
- Wiring and ergonomics optimization
- Design and layout of optimum placement of instrument panels and control elements
Advice and technical support
Codesign and production of integrable 3D models
Seeking out the best-performing solutions
Supply of complete 3D models
Pneumax Veneto, with its team of technicians that specializes in designing solutions combining mechanics and electronics, analyzes each application and codesigns a solution with the customer to generate the greatest possible value added by optimizing investment. Models of the assembled solutions or of panels and consoles that can be integrated into the customer’s design software are also created using 3D CAD systems.