Training tools and materials
Texts, presentations, software and didactic panels designed to facilitate practical practice and user learning.
“Modern Pneumatics” is the reference textbook for Pneumax training as it provides the basics of Pneumatics and Electro- pneumatics, from the physical laws to the construction and function of different types of components.
The Cadenas platform can be used to configure all 3D models of Pneumax products.
The new tool for designing pneumatic diagrams PNEUFLUID is a free web-based. The main software features are:
- Quick selection of ISO 1219 pneumatic symbols by navigating a library organized like PNEUMAX catalog
- PNEUMAX products database integration: catalog codes stored together with technical characteristics are efficiently connected with the relevant pneumatic symbols
- Guided product code configuration procedure based on required technical specifications
- Actuators full code creation including the desired stroke values
- Visualization of major features of air treatment components such as pressure range, filtration grade and bowl capacity
- Symbols for assembling modular groups such as valve manifolds and air preparation units
- Multi-page diagrams with editable drawing title block
- Drawing export to pdf/dxf format
- Bill of materials creation and export to csv format
Pneumax on EPLAN Data Portal
The Pneumax product range is now available on the EPLAN Data Portal within the EPLAN Cloud.
To access the Pneumax catalog you need to register and create your own EPLAN ID at https://identityservice.eplan.com/.